- Adoption Fee: $400
- Current Age: 5 Month Old.
- Good with kids: Good with older children, good with smaller children if supervised and well-behaved.
- Good with dogs: Yes, with slow introduction.
- Good with cats: Has not been cat-tested.
- House Trained: In progress, doing well.
- Neuter/Spay: Yes.
- Current vaccinations: Yes.
BIO: Hudson is a happy and high energetic pup who loves to play and spend time with his foster family and is terribly intrigued with the butterflies he sees as he plays in his fenced in yard space. He is now up to date on vaccinations and has been neutered as well. Hudson is used to playing with younger children as well as other dogs but not been around cats. As he’s grown up in a yard, he will need someone who is committed to working on leash training as well as continuing to work with him on basic cues and his potty-training. As a pupster, Hudson will likely do well with an active family who is prepared to help him burn-off some puppy energy.
If you’d like to adopt Hudson, you can visit our Adopt page where you can find information on our adoption policies, and fill out an application.