- Status: ADOPTION PENDING!!!!
- Adoption Fee: $200
- Current Age: 1 1/2 years
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes (with the right introduction)
- Good with cats: Yes
Happy will be available for adoption soon! Check back for updates! He is approximately 1 1/2 yrs old and will be spayed on 7/12/16. We had his hips x-rayed as well, and those films can be provided for potential adopters to take to their own vets for evaluation.
June 16, 2016 Update:
- He is a doll. True Velcro dog but once I make it clear I'm staying in one place, and he's gotten adequate loving, he will go lay down somewhere. He is literally under me feet though when I move from one room to another.
- He isn’t anxious about laying somewhere by himself. He has his own bed in my room at night and will go outside with my male at about midnight
- He does NOT Like the vacuum cleaner
- I can't say he goes willingly into the kennel but he is fine once kenneled
- He loves my dogs
- He loves my 4 year old, dog savvy, granddaughter. In fact she is his "In the house, walker" when she comes over.
- He loves people in general
- He will not use that surgical leg unless he is standing still or is on leash. It doesn't appear painful and he lets me manipulate it, but it slows him down when he wants to be moving out on the remaining 3
- He does stairs just fine
- He is eating and drinking well
- His stools are firm
- He appears housebroken but he does mark things
If you’d like to adopt Happy, you can visit our Adopt page where you can find information on our adoption policies, and fill out an application.