- Status: Available adoption date is still in review while she undergoes necessary medical treatment
- Adoption Fee: $250
- Gender: Female
- Current Age: estimated 5-7 years
- Good with kids: Behavior assessment indicates okay
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Sniffs and walks away showing little interest
- Vaccinations: due once medical treatment complete
- Neuter/Spay: due once medical treatment complete
BIO: Stay tuned for updates from her foster family.
Information from shelter:
We have named her Paris and she was found stray running with another Rottweiler (who has since been adopted). Paris has a horrible skin infection, ear infection (clearly chronic) and even discharge coming from our eyes. We have consulted a veterinarian and started treatment, but we would love to see her go into Rescue where someone may have the resources to do more. The vet estimated her at 5-7 years old. She has passed a behavior assessment, and even as she is painful with her awful ear infection, we have never seen any signs of aggression. She is even good with other dogs, and ignores cats.
If you’d like to adopt Paris, you can visit our Adopt page where you can find information on our adoption policies, and fill out an application.