- Adoption Fee: ADOPTED
- Current Age: Approx. 2 1/2 Years Old
- Good with kids: Yes, older kids recommended due to activity and training level.
- Good with dogs: Yes with playful, younger dogs of similar size. Does not do well with intact males.
- Good with cats: Not tested specifically, but wants to chase in passing.
- House Trained: Yes.
- Location: Grand Forks, ND
- Neuter/Spay: Yes.
- Current vaccinations: Yes.
- Contact: Grace at 701-775-3732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIO: Look at this big hunk of handsome Rottie boy! Titan is a big, young guy who just needs someone who can help him work out the bugs. An experienced adopter would be best as he still needs boundaries, leadership, socialization and training, but during his time at the shelter he has learned some things! He’s just not thriving in that environment and he’s been there far too long.
Titan enjoys the company of other dogs that are playful and medium to large size. He doesn’t do well with un-neutered males. He has seen cats in passing and seems to like to chase them, so a cat-free home would be best. He does like kids, but because he can be a little rambunctious and mouthy when he plays, older kids will be better for him. Titan does need a proper, slow introduction to new people, but then enjoys the company! He does get nervous at the vet or being examined especially by unfamiliar people, but the shelter staff has been able to keep him very comfortable with just distraction and treats at vet visits. The more time this big guy gets in a home with people he trusts, the better he will get! He just needs that chance! If you can make that commitment to give Titan his forever home, please contact the shelter to get more information. Titan boy just can’t wait to have a home of his own and some people to love for the rest of his life!