- Adoption Fee: $195
- Current Age: Approx. 5 1/2 Years Old
- Good with kids: Possibly older kids with proper introductions. No small kids.
- Good with dogs: Yes with proper introduction. Takes part in doggy play groups at the shelter.
- Good with cats: Unknown; not tested.
- House Trained: Yes.
- Location: De Soto, IA
- Neuter/Spay: Yes.
- Current vaccinations: Yes.
- Contact: AHeinz57 Rescue, email@example.com or 3196515274.
BIO: Peaches is a big, beautiful girl who has been in rescue for a long time. Peaches had a really rough start in life and didn’t get the guidance and confidence that dogs need early in life to be a good citizen as an adult. She was rescued as a pregnant momma, and tragically lost all of her babies. Peaches is full of love and snuggles! But she does need a slow and gradual introduction to new people in order to trust them. Once she trusts you though…better clear off your lap because she truly believes she is a lapdog! She loves to nap, and she will sit and lay down on cue. She enjoys being playful with other dogs, running and chasing. She enjoys playing with her trusted humans, too. Peaches will need a human who can take it very slow with her and be patient as she adjusts. Her humans will need to protect her from putting her in situations where she has to interact with unknown people right away. She prefers a quiet environment – fast movements, commotion and lots of people make her very nervous. She might enjoy a canine brother or sister though! Can you be her home for the holidays??
If you’d like to rescue Peaches, you can contact AHeinz57 Rescue, firstname.lastname@example.org or 3196515274.