- Adoption Fee: I’m Adopted!
- Current Age: Approx. 6 Months Old
- Good with kids: We know he’s good with older kids, has not been tested with small kids.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Has not been cat-tested.
- House Trained: Unknown.
- Location: Woodward, OK
- Neuter/Spay: He has not been neutered yet.
- Current vaccinations: Yes
- Contact: Toni at 405-669-0793 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BIO: Well, if Thunder hasn’t had just the worst start to life. This smaller guy, only about 40 pounds, is only 6 months old and he’s already been abandoned. He was initially adopted from his local animal control facility as a very young puppy (around 6 weeks), and now he’s found himself alone as that “family” moved away and left him in the house. Luckily someone rescued him from the house and got him to a vet, where he’s currently being boarded and cared for, and has food and water and attention. But, Thunder is looking for a forever home and forever family of his own. He loves to play!!! After all, he is a puppy! Thunder has all the qualities to be a wonderful dog, he just has never been taught any basic manners or obedience. He is sweet, playful, and wants to be your new best friend. Do you have room in your home and in your heart for Thunder?
If you’d like to adopt Thunder, you can contact Toni at 405-669-0793 or email@example.com.