- Current Age: 1 years
- Good with kids: Not recommend they go into a home with any children under 13 yrs. Body sensitivity near hips.
- Good with dogs: Terrified of other dogs and avoids them
- Good with cats: Scared of cats
- House Trained: Yes
- Location: Newton, KS
- Neuter/Spay: Yes
- Current vaccinations: Yes
- Contact: Cynthia Sutcliffe Phone: 316-283-0839 Email: email@example.com
Outlaw is one of 3 rotties surrendered to shelter because of an owner eviction from the house. Outlaw is the youngest and I think would be the easiest to be placed. He is very friendly with people and likes to cuddle up to you. We were able to pet him all over. He has a lot of energy and ran the zoomies around the big yard at the rescue. He does have some fear issues. I asked him to sit for a treat and he sat but he kind of “slunk down” as if he’s gotten harsh treatment. It wasn’t really bad and I think with someone to work with him to give him confidence, he would come out of that. They said he does not pee or poop in the kennel, so I think he would do good with potty training. They said he really doesn’t know other dogs, so anyone that would take him would have to work with him on that. He walks really well on leash.