- Adoption Fee: Please ask.
- Current Age: Approx. 10 Years Old
- Good with kids: Yes, with slow introduction.
- Good with dogs: Yes, evaluator tested her with no issues but previous owner didn’t think so.
- Good with cats: Unknown.
- House Trained: Yes.
- Location: Leavenworth, KS
- Neuter/Spay: Yes.
- Current vaccinations: Yes.
- Contact: Leavenworth Animal Shelter Attn: Carol Turner at 913-682-0268 or at email@example.com.
BIO: Rosie is a small 60lb mixed Rottie looking for a forever home to live out her golden years. She has been in and out of shelters the last few years looking for a nice quiet home to rest in. She is a low key dog that needs love and peace. She would do well in a home with no other dogs, cats or small kids to deal with. She has a sweet temperament that enjoys being left alone to enjoy her space and human.
If you are looking for a friend to share your time with, Rosie just might be the best friend you were looking for. Rosie is house trained, crate trained and enjoys time out in the back yard exploring her surroundings. Her needs are simple and her love for one human would be fantastic.
Rosie is in good health. All of her vaccines are up to date. She is showing some age with missing teeth and worn down canines but in dog years she is looking good for her age!