- Adoption Fee: ADOPTED
- Current Age: Approx. 18 Months-2 Years
- Good with kids: Possibly older kids with proper introductions. No small kids.
- Good with dogs: Yes with proper introduction. Takes part in doggy play groups at the shelter.
- Good with cats: Yes.
- House Trained: Yes.
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Neuter/Spay: Yes.
- Current vaccinations: Yes.
- Contact: Street Dog Rescue, Moore OK/Oklahoma City Animal Welfare at 405-519-5030 or email@example.com.
BIO: Scarlett is a quiet and very shy girl who was found fending for herself along with a group of feral cats that the community was feeding. She would frequent the feeding site and eventually, the team helping the cats caught her. She appears to be cat-friendly, as evidenced by her presence at the cat feeding site. She also has been okay with some dogs, but she will need a slow and proper introduction as she is still very insecure. She has been good with the new people she has met but it does take her awhile to trust a new person. She will try to hide or avoid someone she doesn’t know. She will need continued socialization and a very patient foster to help build her confidence and show her how good life is! Scarlett has an old injury to her rear leg which has left her minus a toe and she does favor that sometimes. When the vet examined her, he said that she will likely have some arthritis in that foot as she ages. Otherwise, Scarlett is spayed and up to date on vetting, and she’s ready to learn how sweet life is when you are loved!
If you’d like to rescue Scarlett, you can contact Street Dog Rescue, Moore OK/Oklahoma City Animal Welfare at 405-519-5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.